- Providing technical expertise on installation, upgrade, maintenance, and integration of Oracle CC&B 2.8. Also supporting development and implementation team during the entire project lifecycle.
- Ability to craft the CC&B pre-requisites, installation plan, deployment process and procedures.
- Weblogic server administration.
- Installation and configuration of the CC&B application packages on the Oracle 12RAC.
- Installation and support of the Oracle Utilities Application Framework and applying Hot fixes to support CC&B latest releases.
- Setup and Integration of the CC&B with Oracle SOA, CC&B application backups, recovery.
- Configuration of the CC&B application services, user groups, account setup.
- Production and DR environment exercise support for CC&B services.
- Configuration and Monitoring of the different health parameters of CC&B
Position: CC&B System Admin
Interview: Phone and Skype
|Job Category||System Admin|